Saturday, December 3, 2011

Yeah for the Holidays!

It's been awhile but here are some of the fun things I've done recently.  There was free day at the zoo.  Mom, Dad, and I met up with Uncle Cam and Aunt Brooke and we saw all the animals.  I loved to play with Brookes necklace and let her hold me for a long time! We saw the lions, elephants, snakes, fish, seals, and lots of other animals! It was lots of fun.

For Thanksgiving we went up to Cam and Brooke's! It was so fun we ate lots of food and talked.  I got to play with their friend's dog Bensen.  I think he is really funny.  It was so fun! Then the next day I went shopping with Mom and Dad.  We got some fun things including a new Christmas dress for me!  There were lots of crazy people out shopping but it was fun!

This week Dad finished his first quarter of classes! I'm so excited for him to have a break.  Now he can play with me all afternoon! I can get him to do anything I want! All I have to do if I want him to pick me up is pout a little then he picks me up or brings me toys!