Tuesday, December 6, 2011

O Christmas Tree!

This week I helped Mom get all the decorations for Christmas out! We got out lots of nativities and lights! I love the wooden puzzle nativity, it has a camel who thinks that he is an elephant in it.  I also like to suck on the donkey’s toes.  On Saturday, we went to the store and got a Christmas tree.  I think my mom is insane because she wanted to look at every single tree there.  When she finally decided on one Dad tied it to the top of the car while I chilled in the car seat.  We took it home and put lots of pretty lights on it.  Last night, we decorated the tree.  Dad helped me put the ornaments on it, I was more interested in eating the ornaments than in putting them on the tree.  Now that it is all decorated I intend to pull it over at least once a day! I’m so excited for Christmas and we are counting down the days until we go to over the river and through the woods to Grandma’s house!

All the trees before Mom looked at the all!

We finally found the perfect tree! I'll see it later as my eyes are frozen!

Chillin in the carseat while Dad ties the tree on top! Is it nap time yet?


Trying to eat the ornaments.

It's finally decorated!! So Pretty! Now I will pull it over!
Christmas tree picture!!