Grandma Sally came to visit me on vacation! She needed to see her Grandbaby. We did lots of fun things with her! On Friday, Dad had to go to work so we just lounged at home! I really like having someone that will just talk to me all day long! It was lots of fun except they took me to the Macaroni Grill and it was really late. I was not a happy camper. On Saturday, Mom and Dad went to the temple and I stayed home with Sally. We played dress up in the clothes that Sally had to stuff in her carry-on for me! I am so cute and I love new clothes! Then Mom and Dad took us to see some dead gardens. We took lots of funny pictures there .
My new apron! I think I will cook this kitty for dinner! YUM!
 |
| Making pumpkin cookies instead! |
Playing dress up in my new clothes!
Lounging in the papasaun chair!
 |
| Take one down pass it around. Playiing with Aunt Sally's bottle at dinner. |
 |
| All bundled up to see the dead gardens! |
 |
| Mommy and Me sitting by the waterfall! |
 |
| Our Newest Family Picture! |
 |
| Statues! |
 |
| Mom is making funny faces! |
 |
| Peek-A-Boo! |
On Sunday we went to church and then lounged in the evening. On Monday, Dad went to work and Mom, Sally and I went back out to Red Rocks. This time we went to some museums that were out there. I liked all the dinosaurs. I got to touch everything! Then in the evening we went to a really cool trunk-or-treat!
  |
| I'm being eaten by a T-Rex |
 |
Digging for Fossils
|
 |
| Going On A Safari |
 |
| I got caught by the safari hunter! |
 |
| At the trunk-or-treat! |