Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Nothing Over Here And Nothing Over There...How's About The Middle?

Mom and Dad put me in the car and drove me all the way through the middle of nowhere to the other side of nowhere.  We went to Garden City, Kansas.  Dad had an office visit with a company there and so we all went to check out the city.  We got to the hotel late Sunday night and fell asleep.  The next morning we got up really early and went to breakfast before Dad had to go to the office.  After breakfast mom and I came back to take a nap.  Then we had lunch with some very nice gentlemen from the office.  I was so charming and cute.  Then we took a tour of the city.  We drove through the zoo and drove by some houses.  Then we went back and walked through the zoo.  We saw lions and tigers, and bears. Oh My! and some elephants and girrafes too.  Mom sang me some really silly songs that she made up.  I included some of them because they are really funny.
Old Mac Donald
Old Mac Donald lives in Kansas E-I-E-I-O
All he has is cows and corn E-I-E-I-O
With a moo mo here and a pop pop there
Here a moo there a pop everywhere a moo pop!
Old Mac Donald lives in Kansas E-I-E-I-O

Then we drove home.  I slept all the way home.  When we got home at 9:30, I wasn't tired at all! Mom and Dad were ready to go to bed but I wanted to pleay.  They finally wrapped me up and put me in the bouncy chair and went to sleep.