Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Ouma and Oupa

Ouma and Oupa brought Eric, Matthew, and Dan to visit us! They got here Thursday in the afternoon and we just lounged.  I was not sure about what to think about all these people who wanted to talk to me and hold me.  It didn't take long though until I had them all wrapped around my finger! We had lots of fun Uncle Matthew is such a good cuddler! He cuddled me in Mom and Dad's bed in the mornings.  Uncle Dan is funny he is really good at making me laugh.  I really like to play with his glasses but mom says that I can't play with them! Uncle Eric is fun too I can get him to do anything I want even after I spit up all over him.


On Friday we got up and Mom took Dad to work while I stayed home and Ouma got me dressed in my new red shoes. Then we went out to Red Rocks.  We did some hiking and Oupa and Uncle Eric carried me the whole way! After lunch Mom, Matthew and I took the napping car to pick up Dad and we had to drop him off at school.  Then we met Ouma and Oupa at the park.  I had fun swinging in the swings and sliding down the slide!
On Saturday we drove to Estes Park.  We drove for a long time and then we went on a walk around a lake.  We saw a herd of elk.  Uncle Matthew and Dad were making elk noises.  I didn't think this was a good idea they were huge and I didn't want them coming over to us!  Then we came home and went to the trunk-or-treat.  We were a safari group.  I was a cute little tiger, Mom, Dad, Ouma and Oupa were tourists.  Uncle Eric was a poacher, Uncle Matthew was an elephant trainer and Uncle Dan was a wild turkey.  It was lots of fun and everyone said how cute we all were!
On Sunday we all got up and went to church.  Then we came home and all went our seperate ways.  Ouma, Oupa and the Uncles headed home and Mom and Dad took me and headed out to Kansas!  It was a really fun weekend!

 I love Apples!!!







Go Oupa, Go!