Saturday, September 3, 2011

The adventures of Hailey!!

Hailey was wanting to take over on the posts so we have decided that for now we will change our blog to the Denver Adventures of Hailey.
This week it has been crazy. Mom went to her job as a nanny leaving me back with Dad. He and I were able to do some tummy time, go for fun walks on the canal trail, and then went to see Mom. Mom watches some cute kids and they are tons of fun. They like to hold me and share their toys with me. Dad and Mom were on the internet and found some fun activities for me to do this weekend. Here is what we did.
We got up and Mom fed me and then we got into the car and drove downtown. Dad found out that it is free day at the art museum and so off we went. We parked right across the street and on our way to the art museum, we saw 2 big statues of cows, which mom had to get a picture. On the way to the musuem I also saw some cool fountains that I will have a lot of fun playing when I am older. Shhh... don't tell mom. We got into the musuem and we saw cool pictures about dirt and earth and fire. The main theme of the musuem was mud. There was a lady making a object out of clay. It was turning on this round table. It was cool. I then was hungry again so I made a scene and mom and dad bought it. We went outside and ate lunch. Then we went to a place that smelled good and there was colorful stuff all around. Mom pushed me in my stroller and they ate lunch. We passed by a tye dye place and I saw a cute little something for me. Daddy did not buy it though. There were crazy people. Some guy was trying to get people to sign a piece of paper. He said it was to legalize marijunna, I think that is what he said. I didn't know what that was so I ignored him. I love being out in the sun and the wind blowing in my hair. We then went back to the museum, but I had enough. It was definitely passed my nap time. So I threw a little fit and got my way because before I know it, I was in my car seat. I hate my car seat, but I knew it meant a nap. We then went home and I took a little nap.
Mommy and Daddy have been dying to take me swimming. So I got in my cute little outfit and went for a "swim." It felt more like a big bathtub, but I was loving it. I can't wait for daddy and mommy to take me swimming again. We sat in this smaller thing and it was warmer. Mommy said it was a hot tub, but I didn't know the difference. It was much bigger than my sink that I take baths in.
I then got to eat again and now I am exhausted. I am very tired and so that was my day. Hi Ouma, Oupa, Grandmother Catherine, and Grandfather ol reliable. I luv you. Come see me soon. Good night.
Oh, here are some pictures from my day trip with Mommy and Daddy.